Oase QuickStick Water Test
Oase AquaActiv Quickstick 6 in 1
The Oase AquaActiv Quickstick 6 in 1 Water Test Kit from Oase provides a quick and easy way to test for 6 of the most important water parameters in your pond environment.
Water quality is a crucial factor for the biological balance within a pond and the health of fish and other pond inhabitants. Consequently, from time to time it is recommended to check the water parameters and take corrective action if necessary. With Oase AquaActiv Quickstick 6 in 1 you can quickly and easily check six of the most important water values in just over a minute.
Unfortunately, these days tap water is not always suitable for fish and plants. For example, excessive nitrate or chlorine values in tap water are no longer rarities and can be harmful or disruptive to the pond Eco system. Thus from time to time you should also check your tap water that you use to fill your pond.
Oase AquaActiv Quickstick 6 in 1 Tests:
– Chlorine (CL2)
– Total hardness (GH)
– Carbonate hardness (KH)
– Nitrite (NO2)
– Nitrate (NO3)
- Fast and simple analysis of the 6 most important water values
- One minute is all it takes
- Easy to use
- Suitable for testing approximately 50 water samples (300 parameters)
- Tests for Chlorine, pH, Total Hardness, Carbonate Hardness, Nitrite and Nitrate
- Dip the test strip in the pond water for one second
- Shake off excess water
- Wait for one minute then compare against colour chart