The AquaBee UP 2000-1 is a strong and reliable pump for universal use. The difference between the UP 2000 and the UP 200-1 is the larger pump height of 3.0 m. The pump can be used in freshwater as well as in marine water aquaria. Due to the ceramic shaft, the AquaBee UP 2000-1 has a very long lifetime and a minimum noise during the operation. Use this pump submerged under the water level or installed outside the water, both are possible. Many applications are possible, like as filter pump, as an stream pump or as an pump for external units like an UV-clearifier. The compact dimensions, the low power consumption and last but not least the nice price are good reasons for using this pump. For using this pump as an filtering pump, a rapid filter cartridge in two versions is available.
Technical data AquaBee UP 2000-1:
- power consumption 230 V/33 W (other voltages on request)
- pump output: 2000 l/h
- max. pump head: 3.0 m
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 9.5 cm x 8.0 cm x 9.5 cm
- hose connectors suction side 16/22 and pressure side 12/16 mm
- the pump comes complete with intake strainer and holder for mounting the pump at the aquarium glass.
- as an optional accessorie and rapid filter cartridge is available