EcoTech Marine Battery Backup keeps aquarium pumps running during power failure. It ensures water flow continues uninterrupted so fishes and corals will not perish. The Battery Backup is compatible with pumps. Built-in trickle charger ensures the rechargeable battery is always ready to take over during power failure.
Without flow, fishes and corals begin to die within 4 to 10 hours. By adding the an EcoTech Marine Battery Backup, your pumps will continue working, keeping your tank flow for up to 60 hours after the power goes out (30 hours for two pumps). Add a second battery backup to double the run time.
EcoTech Marine Battery Backup is compatible with most aquarium pumps. Note: Some pumps may require a booster cable (sold separately) to connect to the Battery Backup.
- Power two pumps for up to half the single-pump backup time
- Connect two Battery Backups together and power one pump for up to twice the single-pump backup time
- Built-in trickle charger ensures you are always prepared
- Includes two spare connection cables
- 18 Amp-Hour 12-volt sealed battery
- Powder-coated white aluminum housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 inch x 7 inch x 3.25 inch