TUNZE Turbelle Masterstream 6580
The Turbelle® masterstream pumps are intended for the high-performance propeller pump market segment, and primarily predetermined for an implementation in experience zoos, research institutes, rehabilitation clinics and fish or algae farms. We also offer a version for aquarists who operate large aquariums and require a strong as well as wide flow rate for their reef tanks. Turbelle® masterstream pumps are designed to provide a maximum degree of efficiency, combined with a low energy consumption. Thanks to the extra-low safety voltage of the new electronic TUNZE® PM motor, the pumps will operate at a pleasant noise level even at peak performance, while consuming significantly less power for the same output compared to conventional water pumps.
- For aquariums >20,000 liters (5,250 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 45,000 to approx. 80,000 l/h
- (11,900 to approx. 21,000 USgal./h)
- Flow velocity: 1.1 - 2.0 m/s (43.3" - 78.7"/sec.)
- Energy consumption: 290-420 W
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz / 12V DC
- Cable length: 10 m (393.6")
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 340 x 165 x 227 mm (13.4" x 6.5" x 8.9")
- Output: ø125 mm (4.9")
- Attachment to pipe, ø32 mm (1.3")
- Supplied with Wavecontroller 7092