TUNZE Turbelle Stream 6255
unze Controllable pumps have been around for years and year with a great reputation. Tunze now includes a controller with all their controllable powerheads which greatly increases their value. The Turbelle pumps are very quiet, and for everything you get the price is hard to beat.
German-made Tunze powerheads are the best high flow powerheads available. They are smaller and can be hidden in the aquarium easier than competing brands. Tunze pumps can be configured in a wide range of positions to target any area of the tank.
- For aquariums over 1050 gallons
- Controllable* flow rate: 1,300 to 4,800 GPH
- Energy consumption: Maximum of 58W
- Voltage/frequency: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Cable length: 196.8”
- Diameter: 3.5”
- Output diameter 3”
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
* Tunze Turbelle Stream 6255 High Flow Water Pump * WIDE FLOW
* for tanks > 4.000 l (1,050 USgal.
* Flow performance: 5,000 to approx. 18,000 l/h (1,300 to 4,800 US gal./h)
* Energy consumption: max. 58 W
* Power supply unit:100-240V/50-60Hz
* Length of cable: 5 m (196.8 in.).
* Dimensions: ø90 mm (3.5 in.), output: ø75 mm (3 in.)
* Magnet Holder with Silence Clamp with pane thickness up to 27mm (1")