Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
Turbelle® stream 6155 (6155.000)
For aquariums > 3,000 litres (792 USgal.).
Flow rate: 4,000 up to abt. 15,000 l/h 1,057 to 3,963 USgal./h) .
Energy consumption: max. 54 W.
Power supply unit: 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz.
Cable length: 5 m (196.8 in.).
Dimensions: diam. 90 mm (3.5 in.).
Ejection: diam. 63 mm (2.4 in.).
Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 20mm (3/4")