Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
- For aquariums from 400 to 1,000 liters (105 to 265 USgal.)
- Flow rate: approx. 8,000 l/h (2,100 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 14 W
- Voltage / frequency: 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
- Cable length: 2 m (78 in.)
- Dimensions: ø90 mm (3.5 in.)
- Output: ø50 mm (1.96 in.)
- Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (1/2").