The new Turbelle Stream is a very compact propeller pump to circulate water in aquariums or tanks.
High efficient yet energy saving
Silent operation - Special plastic bearings, a titanium-alloy axle and silicone absorbers enable a very silent run without wear which applies for smaller models as well as for the powerful pump delivering 30,000 l/h. (7,925 USgal./h).
Large suction area - The water which is drawn in passes through a giant intake strainer, and thus prevents premature clogging.
Magnet Holder - A standard feature on Turbelle Stream, the magnetic holder enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane from 19 mm (.74 in.) to 25 mm (.98 in.)
Flexible adaptation - The ball-type design is an intelligent solution for installation with a minimum of hydraulic losses. Contrary to other pumps, they offer a lot of flexibility with respect to positioning and orientation of the water stream, which can be adjusted in such a way that an effective flow is produced over a long distance in the aquarium at lower power consumption.
- For aquariums from 250 to 800 litres (66 to 211 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 6,500 l/h (1,717 USgal./h).
- Energy consumption: 12 W.
- Voltage / frequency: 230 V / 50 Hz.
- Cable length: 2 m (78.7 in.).
- Dimensions: diam. 90 mm (3.5 in.), Outlet: diam. 50 mm (1.96 in.).
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 19 mm (.74 in.).