TUNZE Turbelle Nanostream 6055
Turbelle® nanostream® electronic 6055 and 6095 are speed-controlled pumps with a Turbelle® controller operating on safety extra-low voltage, to be employed ideally in every aquarium from 40 to >1,000 liters (10 to >265 USgal.) for simulation of lapping waves or tidal currents. They contain a new microprocessor-controlled motor and a Turbelle® controller. The electronic motor adapts its speed automatically to the pump load and always seeks the best efficiency at the lowest possible consumption of energy. The pumps will be stopped immediately in case of blockage. After the blockage has been removed, the pumps will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds. The pump driver has been provided with a fish care function, which causes a revolution of the propeller every twenty seconds when the pump is at a standstill. It can be controlled by Multicontroller / SmartController 7000.
- For aquariums from 40 to 500 liters (10.6 to 132 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 1,000 to about 5,500 l/h (250 to about 1,450 USgal./h) with Turbelle®Controller
- Energy consumption: 4 - 18 W
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m (118 in.)
- Dimensions: ø70 mm (2.7 in.)
- Output: ø40/15 mm (1.5/.6 in.)
- Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (1/2").