Liquid concentrate for the elimination of nutrient limitations in corals.
Corals require minimum concentrations of phosphates and nitrogen compounds for their metabolism and the metabolism of their zooxanthellae. Particularly in the so-called ultra low nutrient systems, too few of these nutrients can be present.
Tropic Marin® Plus-NP provides phosphates and nitrogen compounds in precisely tailored concentrations, tailored to the needs of corals. Connected by an organic energy carrier, nitrogen and phosphates are more useful for corals than for inorganic nutrient salts. Loss of nutrients by denitrification and adsorption is thus minimized, a lack of nutrients of the corals is prevented, and the growth starts again.
The use of the Plus-NP concentrate is very simple and suitable both for a manual dosage as well as for dosing pumps.
The advantages at a glance
- Highly concentrated phosphate and nitrogen solution for the supply of nutrients to corals
- Developed specifically for Ultra Low Nutrient Systems to counteract nutrient deficiencies
- Suitable for aquaria with soft corals, LPS and SPS
- Can be easily dosed as a liquid solution
- Both for manual dosing as well as for dosing pumps