The Tropic Marin® Original Balling Liquid Set consists of three solutions A, B and C according to the well-known Balling method and can be used immediately - manually or by dosing pump.
The three part method adds calcium chloride dihydrate (part A) and sodium carbonate/bicarbonate (part B), while the addition of sodium chloride free sea salt (part C) maintains the crucial ionic balance in the aquarium water. This balanced calcium dosage creates the best conditions for good growth of corals and coralline algae and avoids the inevitable decrease of important elements seen in two part methods.
- The set consists of three solutions A, B and C (each 1 l/33.8 fl.oz.) according to the well-known Balling method.
- The three part method maintains the crucial ionic balance in the aquarium water.
- Immediately and easy to use: add equal amounts of all three solutions.
- Can also be used as part of the Tropic Marin® BIO-ACTIF SYSTEM.
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft corals, LPS and SPS.
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps.
Separately add equal amounts of all three solutions successively to the tank water daily (DO NOT MIX THE SOLUTIONS).
The addition of 1 fl.oz./30 ml of each solution will raise the calcium level of 10 US-gal./35 l by approx. 15 ppm and the alkalinity by 2.2 °dH.
Maximum dose: 2 fl.oz./60 ml per 10 US-gal./35 l of aquarium system volume per day.