Tropic Marin A-Elements
- Essential anionic trace elements supplements in a liquid form.
- Together with Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS, the A- ELEMENTS supplies a complete profile of the essential trace elements with only two solutions.
- Contains trace elements in a pure mineral form
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft and leather corals, LPS, SPS and/or crustaceans
- Supports ideal growth and natural coloration of corals and invertebrates
- No bleaching of the coral due to lack of trace elements
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps.
Tropic Marin® A- ELEMENTS contains bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, vanadium, molybdenum and selenium in pure mineral form.
Application and dosage
Add 1 ml Tropic Marin® A- ELEMENTS per 25 US-gal./100 l each day. Trace element demand increases with increased aquarium population density. In heavily populated aquariums, dosage may be increased up to the maximum dosage below.
Maximum dosage: Do not exceed a dosage of 2 ml per 25 US-gallons/100 l of aquarium system water volume per day.