Skimz Monzter E Series SM302 - External
SKIMZ’s latest design allows cleaned water to exit the protein skimmer chamber at its base where it is almost bubble-free. Precise adjustment of the water level within the skimmer body can now be easily achieved using the new Micro-adjustable Valve.
The Skimz SM302 should be provided with water from the aquarium either from a separate pump or gravity feed.
• Skimmer Pump: 3 Skimz ES5000 needlewheel
• Power consumption: 60W
• Air intake: 2880 l/h
• Method of feeding: Pump or gravity feed
• Feed rate: max. 2800 - 3500 l/h
• L 392 x W 540 x H 650mm
• Feed inlet diameter (mm): 19/27 flexible hose
• Return outlet pipe diameter (mm): 50
• Skimmer body diameter (mm): 300
• 1500 - 4000 litres
• Can be installed in-sump or out-sump