Ever lost a fish and not know why? Ever experience new tank syndrome and wished there was a way of knowing when the water is safe for your fish? With a seneye Home it’s now possible for even the most inexperienced fish keeper to be successful and become an expert. Automatic monitoring with a seneye Home can save fish from the devastating effects of ammonia poisoning, as well as from harmful swings in pH and temperature. The intelligent software can even alert the you before there is a problem, so you can relax and enjoy without having to worry – all this and it’s so simple to use.
As the seneye devices are USB there are multiple connection options available. When connected to the Power Adaptor readings are stored every hour and flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem. Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.
- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters
- Works with all aquariums: coldwater, tropical and marine
- Easy to install, simply drop in
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Customisable alerts, directly to e-mail and SMS *
- Upload results and get straightforward advice *
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*seneye+ required for some features.
- Windows PC with internet connectivity running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit - Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com