Rio Ammonia pad
The Rio Ammonia Pad is a universal filtration media specially designed to neutralize toxic ammonia in a variety of freshwater aquatic environments and filters. Made with 100% zeolite, this versatile pad can be cut to fit several different types and styles of filtration systems to keep your water clean and healthy.
- Neutralizes toxic ammonia
- Universal filter pad - just cut to fit
- For use in freshwater aquatic environments
The Rio Ammonia Pad can be used in virtually any type of aquatic filtering system, including: Hang On Back filters, Canister filters, Wet and Dry filters, Top filters, Internal filters and Pond filters.
Ammonia is extremely toxic to all aquatic life, and if not kept under control it is hazardous to the aquatic environment. The Rio Ammonia Filter Pad will help to ensure a clean, clear and healthy aquatic habitat.
1. Cut the Ammonia Pad slightly larger than required.
2. Verify that the pad fits and trim if needed.
3. Rinse in tap water to remove dust and place in filter.
Replace every 4-6 weeks, or when required.
Active Ingredients: 100% Zeolite