Refractometer RHS-10 ATC Salinity
- RHS-10ATC Salinity Refractometer is designed for testing the concentration of salt water and brine and used for quality control in research and clinical laboratories and marine industry. Its scale enables the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids. It is suitable for a marine saltwater tank.
- One scale checks the NaCl levels with the range of 0-100 ppt (with 1 ppt scale divisions) and the other scale gauges Specific Gravity with a range of 1.000 to 1.070 (±0.001 accuracy). Both enables the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids.
- Durable and built to last long
- Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required.
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction.
- Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading,Easy to focus and calibrate.
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Measuring Range:
- Salinity:0-100 ppt(0-10%)
- Specific Gravity(SG):1.000 to 1.070
- Minimum Division: 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
- Accuracy: /- 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
- Weight: 165g
- Portable Refractometer
- Mini Screw Driver
- Suction tube
- Soft protective carrying case
- English User Manual