Laguna Max-Flo 600 Waterfall & Filter Pump PT8232
600 US GPH (2200 LPH). Debris handling size up to 1/4in (6 mm).
Laguna Max-Flo Applications
Laguna Max-Flo pump is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses.
Laguna Max-Flo is an underwater pump used in the process of filtering ponds. Max-Flo is capable of pumping dirty pond water loaded with moderate solid debris to external filter system for filtration. This results in your pond water being reliably and continually filtered.
Max-Flo 600 specifications
- Maximum Flow Rate : 600 U.S. GPH (2200 LPH)
- Maximum Head Height : 5ft 10in (1.8 m)
- Maximum Pond Volume : 1200 U.S. gal (4400 L)
- Wattage : 32 W
- Power Cord Length : 16ft (5 m)
- Outlet Diameter : ¾in, 1in, 1 ¼in (19, 25, 32 mm)
- Solids Handling Size: 1/4in (6 mm)