Laguna Max-Flo 1350 Waterfall & Filter Pump PT8240
1350 US GPH (5100 LPH). Debris handling size up to 3/8in (9 mm).
Laguna Max-Flo Applications
Laguna Max-Flo pump is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses.
Laguna Max-Flo is a submersible pump used in the process of filtering ponds. Max-Flo is capable of pumping dirty pond water loaded with moderate amounts of solid debris to your external filter system for filtration. This results in your pond water being reliably and continually filtered.
Max-Flo 1350 specifications
- Maximum Flow Rate : 1350 U.S. GPH (5100 LPH)
- Maximum Head Height : 11ft 5in (3.5 m)
- Maximum Pond Volume : 2700 US gal (10200 L)
- Wattage : 75 W
- Power Cord Length : 16ft (5 m)
- Outlet Diameter : ¾in, 1in, 1 ¼in (19, 25, 32 mm)
- Solids Handling Size: 3/8in (9 mm)