SIMPLE, FAST AND PRECISE
Fauna Marin ICP LAB Test: REEF ICP TEST
The Fauna Marin Reef ICP Test gives a quick accurate and easy overview of 37 water values in reef-aquariums.
From macroelements to trace elements and pollutants, you get a complete overview with corresponding dosage and action recommendations.
The Fauna Marin Reef ICP Test is a pure ICP-OES test:
- Pure ICP Test
- Fast, inexpensive and highly accurate
- Easy sampling and shipping
- Extremely fast laboratory analysis with real high performance emission spectrometers (ICP-OES)
- Individual dosage and action recommendations
- for all those who need a quick overview of their water values
- ICP test for 37 parameters in seawater
Sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, strontium, boron, iodine, sulphur, phosphate, phosphorus, silicon, manganese, lithium, molybdenum, iron, bromine, chromium, cobalt, beryllium, vanadium, zinc, antimony, copper, barium, selenium, cadmium, tin, aluminium, titanium, nickel, scandium, zirconium, silver, tungsten, lanthanum, arsenic, mercury and more
After placing an order, you will receive your analysis kit for the water samples.
Register your Reef ICP Test in our Laboratory Software and send it back to your local Fauna Marin Partner or direct to Fauna Marin Germany.
After arrival in our lab we test your water within 24-48 hours and you can get your results and many more informations about the elements and the recommendations for your aquarium on our knowledgecenter.
See more in at lab.faunamarin.de