Deltec FR1020 Fluidised Reactor
The FR1020 is the largest of the fluidised reactors and is better known as a Rowaphos reactor for its common use for fluidising Rowaphos however this quality reactor can be used for carbon or fluidising sand as a biological media.
The FR1020 is a substantial fluidised reactor with a twist off bayonet lid to allow easy access for replacement of the media. The water is forced down a central tube and is returned back up through a diffuser plate. Sponges are fitted either side of the media section to retain the finer particles.
The lid is fitted with a tap to adjust the flow and two hosetails connected to unions for simple removal or to allow hard piping to be used.
- Suitable for up to 14.0 lts of media.
- Up to 4000 lt/hr (pump not supplied)
- Up to 1000 USG/hr (pump not supplied)
- 350 mm x 300 mm x 1000 mm high (including fittings)
- 14" x 12" x 39.5" high (including fittings)