Deltec FR509 Fluidised Reactor
The FR509 is better known as a Rowaphos reactor for its common use for fluidising Rowaphos however this quality reactor can be used for carbon or fluidising sand as a biological media.
The FR509 is a substantial fluidised reactor with a twist off bayonet lid to allow easy access for replacement of the media. The water is forced down a central tube and is returned back up through a diffuser plate. Sponges are fitted either side of the media section to retain the finer particles.
The lid is fitted with a tap to adjust the flow and two hosetails connected to unions for simple removal or to allow hard piping to be used
- Suitable for up to 1lt of Rowaphos or 1.2 lts of general media.
- Up to 500lt/hr (pump not supplied)
- Up to 130 USG/hr (pump not supplied)
- 180mm x 140mm x 500mm high (including fittings)
- 7.1" x 5.5" x 20" high (including fittings)