DD Jumpguard Aquarium Cover
DD Jumpguard Pro DIY Aquarium Cover
The new Jumpguard Pro now includes cutout and brace bar parts as standard and an aesthetic black mesh.
- TC7575 – 75cm x 75cm nominal size.
- TC12075 – 120cm x 75cm nominal size.
- TC18075 – 180cm x 90cm nominal size.
The maximum size frame that can be made from each kit will be 3.6cm longer than stated in each direction.
The tank should be measured from inside face of glass to inside face of glass.
The Jumpguard Pro Aquarium Cover is a kit of parts which allows the aquarist to create a custom frame for their specific aquarium. The rigid corners and extruded aluminium section create a very solid frame which sits neatly inside glass of the aquarium glass, resting on the top lip.
- 4 x Aluminium frame sections
- 4 x Plastic corners
- 2 x Plastic handles
- 1 x Length of rubber spline
- 1 x Sheet of black mesh
- 1 x Spline roller tool
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 2 x Reverse corners to form flexi-cutout
- 1 x Brace bar (TC7575PRO), 2 x Brace bars (TC12075PRO), 3 x Brace bars (TC18090PRO) + clips and attachments