- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Automatic advance of dirty fleece
- Multi-function smart controller
- End of roll audible alarm
- Filter jam/float error/water depth alarm
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
DD ClariSea SK-3000 Atomatic GEN2
- Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Maximum sump glass thickness for hang on bracket: 13mm (1/2″)
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
MOUNTING & INSTALLATION OPTIONS
The Gen2 ClariSea is very flexible and easy to position within your sump:
• You can hang it on the back, front or sides of the most sumps.
• You can freestand it on the base of a shallow sump with a water level below 200mm.
• you can freestand it on a box or shelf in deeper sumps.
• You can feed it from the front or from the back.
• You can feed water from the top, side or at an angle.
• You can even pump feed it.