This Giesemann AURORA HYBRID luminaires combine the spectrum of T5 tubes with the flexibility of modern LEDs. The distribution of LED and T5 in the fixture should ensure that there is virtually no shadow in your aquarium, without burning your corals. The luminaires come in a number of sizes, 60, 90, 120 and 150 centimeters. Each fixture has 4 T5 tubes and 1 to 4 LED modules.
Set Giesemann AURORA HYBRIDThe Giesemann Aurora can be operated via a bluetooth connection and the lamp can be set to 5 channels. Both the T5 and the LED can be dimmed. The combination of these different light sources provides a very wide spectrum of light which is not only good for the corals but also pleasant for the eye. The LED clusters each contain 75 watts of LEDs. The LEDs are spread over full spectrum white, blue, royal blue, red and violet TRU-UV sub 400 nm. To optimize the yield of the T5, reflectors have been placed that reflect no less than 99% of the light.
Giesemann AURORA HYBRID specifications
- Stylish design with housing made from seawater resistant aluminum.
- Two-layer powder coating in high gloss.
- Convenient operation of the lamp wirelessly via Bluetooth to, for example, your smartphone.
- 0-100% dimmable T-5 lamps (4) can be controlled separately in two circuits.
- 0-100% dimmable and controllable MC LED boards with CREE LEDs of the latest generation
- Full daylight and weather simulation and real moon phase control.
- Multi-point lighting control through the unique and highly appreciated FUTURA Software.
- Integrated heatsink with almost silent active cooling.