Angel Aqua Ceramic Air Diffuser
Quickly Aerates Water
107X19MM. Proper aeration is critical for fishes and plants in the aquarium. The Angel Aqua Ceramic Air Diffuser has a large Bubble-Disk designed to produce a consistent stream of air bubbles in circular motion bubbling through the water.
Besides producing a stunning bubbling effect, the Angel Aqua Ceramic Air Diffuser also quickly increases the level of DO (dissolved oxygen) in your aquarium.
Benefits of Angel Aqua Ceramic Air Diffuser
- Produces large amount of bubbles
- Increases dissolved oxygen in aquarium water
- Works underwater without disturbance
- Aerates and oxygenates aquarium water
- Stunning effects - bubbles circling through the water
- Attach airline tubing to Bubble-Disk and place in aquarium.
- Allow Disk to soak for 15 minutes before turning on air supply.
- If after extended use algae build-up reduces airflow, remove from aquarium and clean surface with a stiff brush.
- The volume and pressure output of your air pump will determine how large an area of the disk will release bubbles.