Variable speed range (0 - 100%)
Programmable control system (e.g. wave and random modes)
Safety functions (e.g. dry run, temperature, and overcurrent protection)
Bus-enabled interface for peripheral devices
Lockable plug contacts
Choice of 3m or 10m cable length
The pump can be used immersed or in a dry position.
Freshwater and seawater aquatics, pond filter systems and creeks.
- Rated flow rate : 18,600 l/h
- Discharge flow speed : max. 7.5m/s : nom. 6.4m/s
- Delivery height : max. 9.4m (improved height post Oct 2012 max 13m )
- Rated input : 4...400W
- Operating voltage : 230V~, 50...60Hz
- Ambient temperature : +2°C...+40°C
- Maximum operating pressure : 1.2 bar
- Maximum immersion depth : 2 Meter
- Inlet/outlet connections : 50mm/40mm
Abyzz pumps offer quiet running, unbelievable performance and an extremely low running costs.
The A400 is currently the largest model in the range.
Rated flow rate: 18,600 l/h
The Abyzz pump with its titanium impeller consists of programmable menu-controlled driver and a sinusoidal, three-phase synchronous motor. The efficiency factor of the motor is more than 90%, which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operations. The materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards.