- Variable speed range (0 - 100%).
- Programmable control system (e.g. wave and random modes).
- Safety functions (e.g. dry run, temperature, and overcurrent protection).
- Soft startup.
- Bus-enabled interface for peripheral devices.
- Low-noise operation.
- Choice of 3m or 10m cable length.
- Can be used immersed or in a dry position but is not self priming.
The innovative Abyzz A200 pump with its titanium impeller consists of powerful and programmable menu-controlled electronic driver and a sinusoidal three-phase synchronous motor (pump).
The motor operates at an efficiency factor of over 90% which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution to traditional power hungry higher voltage pumps.
The integrated flushing bearing provides optimum protection against calcification (Calcium Carbonate deposits - CaCO3). In conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, this feature provides for low-maintenance operations.
- Maximum flow rate: 17.000 l/h
- Rated flow rate: 14.500 l/h
- Discharge flow speed: max. 5,4m/s : nom. 4,6m/s
- Delivery height: max. 6,5m
- Rated input: 4...200W
- Operating voltage: 230V~, 50...60Hz
- Ambient temperature: +2ºC...+40ºC
- Maximum operating pressure: 1,2 bar
- Maximum immersion depth: 2 Meter
- Inlet/outlet connections: 50mm/40mm