Abyzz A1200 IPU Pump 3m
The innovative Abyzz A1200IPU pump with titanium rotor consists of a programmable, high-performance, menu-driven, splash-water protected electronics (driver) and a sinusoidal-commutated synchronous motor (pump).
The high efficiency of the motor makes the pump, in conjunction with the adjustable to your power requirements speed, an energy-saving solution. The integrated bearing rinse offers optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings used and a special carbide shaft, ensures low-maintenance operation.
The processed materials are designed for a long service life and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. The product is developed and produced in Germany by venotec.
- Adjustable speed range (0 … 100%)
- Programmable control (eg wave and random mode)
- Extensive protection against e.g. Dry running, overtemperature and overcurrent
- Smooth start
- Bus-capable interface for peripherals
- Lockable plug contacts IP65
- Low noise operation
- Large aquariums and aquaculture facilities
Streams and pond filter systems
- Abyzz A1200IPU MP Cable length 3.0m or 10.0m with range extender
- Driver A1200 IPU splash-water protected
- Power cable (1.5 m) and connecting cable
Installation either submerged or dry in piping, not self-priming.
The inlet / outlet connections are suitable for PVC / ABS adhesive fittings.
|Dimensions||378 × 304 × 250 mm|
|Rated flow rate|
|Maximum flow rate|
|Operating pressure (max.)|
|Immersion depth (max.)|
|Line length (pump)|
3,0 m, 10,0 m with Range Extender