1) What is the composition of TM synbiotic ? a customer is saying that Nickel , zinc , vanadium is tested negative after the water change .
Would you have any test result to share?
Syn-Biotic is a synthetic reef salt with prebiotic substances and probiotic bacteria for growth of the good bacteria. Nickel is at 1,2 µg/l, zinc at 1,1 µg/l and vanadium at 2 µg/l at a concentration of 35 PSU salinity.
2) Should a customer have low Calcium reading only- the other is fine, what should be recommend?
He can add Original Balling Part A.
3) If the customer would like the coral colours to be more vibrant, what can we recommend
I recommend, to use Reef Actif as well as K+ and A- Elements.
4) How does the bio-magnesium help the magnesium reading and what is to be expected?
Please see here: “One level measuring spoon increases the magnesium level of 30 US-gallons / 110 l of tank water by about 10 ppm.”
5) What are the composite of A and K, what does user expect to see in coral change or water test result?
Please see here: K+ ELEMENTS contains cations of the trace elements barium, chrome, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form
A- ELEMENTS contains anions of the trace elements bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium in pure mineral form
The customer is expected to see better coral colors and better coral growth. The elements added should be at the proper concentrations in water test results (ICP-OES).
6) What does Reef Actif do to corals, and what is the visual changes?
Reef Actif induces better polyp extension of corals at once after one day and better colors and growth in the medium term.