The Vectra S1 is a silent aquarium pump. The centrifugal pump operates quietly, making it suitable either as a return pump or closed loop pump. Vectra S1 has pre-defined modes, allowing you to switch easily between different flow patterns such as constant flow, lagoonal random flow, reef crest random flow and gyre flow.
- Flow: 1400 GPH (5300 LPH)
- Supports Ecosmart Live wireless over PC and mobile device
- Max Head Pressure: 11.5 feet (3.5 m)
- Dimension: 3.5 in. x 6 in. (89mm x 152mm)
- Input: 1 inches (25 mm)
- Output: .75 inches (19 mm)
Calibration - The Vectra can be set to auto calibrate to your tank. As a return pump, this smart feature prevents back siphoning if the pump is turned down and also provides a neutral flow condition in feed mode.
Ecosmart Live - All Vectra pumps are compatible with ReefLink. Reeflink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine.
Battery Backup option - When power goes out for whatever reason, the Vectra pump will continue to function uninterrupted, thanks to the optional EcoTech Battery Backup accessory designed for Vectra pumps.
Flexible Installation - Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- British Standard Pipe Threading
Return Pump Modes
- Constant Speed - Constant Speed mode is the default mode of the Vectra, this makes the pump produce flow at a constant speed that is determined by the position of the dial.
- Feed Mode - At the touch of a button the Vectra pump will temporarily pause the current mode and idle allowing food to be added to the tank without being cycled into the overflow and filtration.
- Speed Lock - Speed Lock gives you the ability to lock in a desired speed on the pump by disabling the control dial protecting you from accidental and not so accidental unwanted changes in speed.
Closed Loop Modes
- Lagoonal Random - Lagoonal Random mode simulates a low-energy lagoon environment. The speed of the pump is changed slowly to recreate the gentle currents of a lagoon.
- Reef Crest Random - Reef Crest Random mode simulates a high-energy reef environment. The pump will change speed frequently and drastically to simulate crashing waves and surging tide. This is a favorite of SPS coral.
- Gyre - Gyre mode creates a flow pattern consisting of uniform clockwise and counterclockwise flow levels pulsing at a selected interval between two seconds and two hours.