JBL ProPond Fitness S 1.3KG
Fitness food for active koi - reduce fish disease
- Complete food with the right protein/fat ratio 5:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account
- With salmon, spirulina and prebiotic beta glucanes for a a vigor promoting diet (at 15-25 °C water temperature)
- Food size M (6 mm) for fish 35-55 cm.
- Floating wafers with 38 % protein, 8 % fat, 3 % crude fibre and 9 % crude ash
- Fitness wafers in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) for the preservation of quality
NEO intex literally means: natural, energy-optimised nutrition. Behind this lies the ratio of proteins to fats in the food. Looking at the season alone, the fish would only need half as much protein in winter (2:1) as in summer (4:1). But because not only the season (meaning the water temperature), but also the size and age of the fish, and food function (e.g. growth food = ProPond Growt) play determining roles, the der NEO index has been developed to deal with all these factors in one.
The fish’s living conditions are also incorporated into the NEO index and factored in the different function foods. Thus the prebiotic ingredients of JBL ProPond Fitness provide ideal conditions for good health, even when the temperatures are varying wildly in times of seasonal change! The protein/fat ratio of 5:1 in the food helps your fish to compensate for their high metabolism without drawing on their energy reserves. This way they have enough energy to fight diseases and other issues.
Your young koi also will grow without growth food (JBL ProPond Growth), but they will grow more slowly and their body will not develop the beautiful shape it does when using this food. JBL ProPond Color will bring out the colours of your fish and also make sure that the fish will retain their beautiful colours after purchase, because retailers generally feed this food to show off their fish in their most beautiful colours. It will also help younger fish (mostly two years old) to develop their colours properly when they are 3-5 years old. If you regularly feed your fish with ProPond Color their colours will show up more intensely, even at an older age.