The New Jet Multi Use Pump can be used wet or dry. It is fully submersible for use in all types of aquarium and also for use in amphibian housing.
The rotor is fitted with a noise reduction device, which whilst keeping the volume down does not detract from the powerful performance of the pump. The ceramic brush and shaft of the rotor are durable and reliable.
The pump can be used externally or internally, allowing for greater variation of use. If used externally the front section is removed and the locknut and output tube used. The transition to external use is quick and simple, with full instructions and accessories included.
As with all New Jet Multi Use pumps, the motor is protected internally from overheating, meaning that the pump is maintenance free.
The flow rate is adjustable via a dial on the face of the pump, meaning that you can control the pump easily and quickly.
Additional hose tails and connectors are included.
- Suitable for use in salt, freshwater and amphibian aquariums.
- Fully submersible, yet can also be used externally.
- Powerful yet noiseless motor.
- Built in motor protection.
- Maintenance free.
- Hose tails and connectors included.
- Energy efficient.
- Dimensions: H127mm x D140mm x W88mm
- Top outlet diameter: 23mm
- 70 watts
- Flow rate 850 - 3500 min- max lph
- Max height 2.55m