Aquabee UP4000 Universal centrifugal pump 4000l/h Hmax 3.0m 60 W
The AquaBee UP 4000 is a strong and reliable pump for universal use. The pump can be used in freshwater as well as in marine water aquaria. Due to the ceramic shaft, the AquaBee UP 4000 has a very long lifetime and a minimum noise during the operation. Use this pump submerged under the water level or installed outside the water, both are possible. Many applications are possible, like as filter pump, as an stream pump or as an pump for external units like an UV-clearifier. The compact dimensions, the low power consumption and last but not least the nice price are good reasons for using this pump. For using this pump as an filtering pump, a rapid filter cartridge in two versions is available.
Technical data AquaBee UP 4000:
- power consumption 230 V/60 W (other voltages on request)
- pump output: 4000 l/h
- max. pump head: 3.0 m
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 9.5 cm x 8.0 cm x 9.5 cm
- hose connectors suction side and pressure side 16/22 mm
- the pump comes complete with intake strainer and holder for mounting the pump at the aquarium glass.
- as an optional accessorie and rapid filter cartridge is available