|Dimensions||340 × 250 × 140 mm|
|Maximum flow rate|
|Rated flow rate|
|Operating pressure (max.)|
|Immersion depth (max.)|
|Line length (pump)|
The compact Abyzz A100 pump is in no way inferior to the larger Abyzz pumps in the choice of materials used. It consists of a programmable, high-performance, menu-driven electronics (driver) and a sine-commutated synchronous motor (pump).
Operation with low voltage (12V) allows the safest use in all areas of application. The integrated bearing rinse offers optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings used, a titanium rotor and a special carbide shaft, ensures low-maintenance operation.
The processed materials are designed for a long service life and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. The product is developed and produced in Germany by venotec.
- Adjustable speed range (0 … 100%)
- Programmable control (e.g., wave and random mode)
- Extensive protection against e.g. dry running, overtemperature and overcurrent
- Smooth start
- Bus-compatible interface for peripheral devices
- Lockable plug contacts
- Low noise operation
- Motor operating voltage 12V
- Swivel motor base
- Freshwater and saltwater aquaristics
- Pond filter systems
- Abyzz A100 pump and driver
- Power cable (1.5m) and connection cable
- Operating instructions
Installation either submerged or dry in piping, not self-priming.
The inlet / outlet connections are suitable for PVC / ABS adhesive fittings.